Things I Wish I Could Say
Below are some things that I’ve wanted to say to people, but for whatever reason, I haven’t. Most of these sentences apply to more than one person or one occasion. Here they are:
- You mean a lot to me and that I’m proud to call you my friend.
- I actually do care, even if my actions tell you otherwise.
- I know I can be a loose cannon at times, but I mean well. Really.
- You are not as nice as you think you are.
- Thank you.
- I’m not scary.
- I really want to talk to you, but I’m so nervous of saying the wrong things.
- I thought we were friends.
- I didn’t tell you about the time I came to work on a holiday to set things right for you.
- I’m proud of you.
- Why do you treat me differently than the others?
- Please let me know what I did wrong so I can fix it.
- We need to see each other more often.